Thread: The Joke Thread
View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Joke Thread

As a bartender was drying out a glass in a lightly populated bar he watched a rather drunk man stagger over to the bar counter. The man leans heavily on the bar points a finger at the bartender and gets a cocky look on his face. He says, "I bet you ten-thousand dollars I can pee in that glass all the way across the bar from the opposite wall without missing."
The bartender gladly takes the bet and they shake on it. The drunk man staggers over to the wall and begins the bet. His aim is horrendous and he pees on just about everyone and everything in the bar, but not a single drop lands in the glass. The bartender begins jumping up and down shouting, "I won ten-thousand dollars, I won ten-thousand dollars!"
The man staggers back to the bar smiling and writes a check for the bartender. While he fills out the check nthe bartender couldn't help but to ask, "Why are you smiling?"
The man states "Well you see that gentleman in the corner weeping. I bet him a hundred-thousand dollars I could urinate all over your bar and you would jump for joy."

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...