Thread: revised
View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2018, 01:04 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Trex's customs: Star Wars Republic Forces 10/07/18

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I did something similar to what you did there with the Heavy for my custom clone army. Each of my Common Hero clones were able to bond with a squad (but only one per turn) I then created a Common Sharpshooter, Common Heavy, Common Combat Engineer, Common Medic.

EDIT: Just realized I did it the opposite. My squads had a SQUAD SUPPORT power that allowed you to drop one of the 4 men and take a turn with a Common Hero figure.

Here are a few I never got a chance to test. I'm sure they are heavily borrowed from others. I don't remember though.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...S3?usp=sharing

Like I said I'm sure I borrowed some of this so feel free to borrow anything.
Thanks japes, I'll check them out. You probably did play with my previous General Grevious. He was a lot of fun, but I think this version will play much better. There is no healing factor in this later one. That part was a bit annoying to the opponent. Also a bit simplified and more fun to run away after being wounded.

Edit: also I worded the text in squad training to allow the clone troopers to get to use their ability when standing next to a Delta squad commando. Ties in, in a fun little way to give a little synergy there. After looking at your cards, I didnt realize rex had a jetpack. Im working on the clone commanders next. I thinkthe most scary characters to design will be the many awesome jedi. Getting them just different enough to represent them well without over complicating them.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo