View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2017, 10:21 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

@keglo , I have only got blood rage out one time and it didn't get played due to the nature of the people I was going to play it with. My wife and my brothers girlfriend are not competitive people, so we instead played zombicide: Black Plague. I'm sad to say it, but the only attention I've given it was when I laminated all the cards and player trackers. I will get it back out to give it another try when its just my brothers over one day. The miniatures are straight up beautiful for both Blood Rage and Zombicide: Black Plague. Black Plague has been played by us at least 20 times where as blood rage has not got 1 play through. My wife doesn't usually like playing games but will play zombicide black plague. The younger kids can play zombicide as well (if you don't mind them seeing the gory artwork.) On amazon, the core set for zombicide isn't too crazy. Its plenty fun to just play with the core set too. Playing with different sets with different combos definitely changes how it is played. Another plus to zombicide games is they can be played solo whereas bloodrage is a multiplayer only. I've owned bloodrage for a year now and haven't even played it once yet. That's on me though.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo