View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2008, 06:03 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Q10 is he the new Q9?

I like Q10 quite a bit. He has gone down too quickly in a few games but he has killed more then his points worth in enemy figures more often. No matter how good the figure is, you are still a slave to the dice.

As far as Q9 goes, I own him but have not really used him much at all yet. He seems really effective against swarm armies filled with low or no DEF dice figures, but the guys I play most often with don't play those types of armies, so I never use him as a result. Having 3, 3 dice attacks is still pretty good, so I see the value, I just never seem to be able to fit him into an army as I have so many figures to choose from and don't play as often as I would like too. When I want a guy who can make 3 special ranged attacks I go with the Ice Dragon. His sculpt is a lot cooler.