View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2008, 05:56 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: Q10 is he the new Q9?

I played Q10 at our recent tourney (though in a less competitive Nakita army--just for fun and b/c the Nakitas get trashed a lot it seemed to me). He is a real effective unit. The flexibility of his attacks (and the range of the Machine Pistol Special) really does give him some strength (his own niche).

I don't think he'll ever be as feared as Q9 b/c of his lower defense. He is flexible and effective (and cheaper), but enough concentrated power and he goes down much quicker than Q9.

He is a blast to play--definitely a viable figure (and the Q brothers together is pretty wicked--add in the Reavers and/or Raelin and I'm not going to want to play against you ...).

Last edited by 1Mmirg; July 12th, 2008 at 06:32 PM. Reason: called the Machine Pistol the Wrist Rockets, duh...