View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2009, 12:27 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Played several games of Sorry! Sliders tonight.
I can't get enough of this game. Very simple and fun and a great way to get my whole family engaged.

It was created by Heroscape's own Craig Van Ness, and as in Heroscape, I see a big potential for customization - especially with multiple boards.
Several sets could yield a Sorry! Sliders minature golf-type layout.
Heh, heh.

Here's an endless board my son and I created today. This was only possible with one set because I called Parker Bros. for replacement boards and received them today. My concern was with the light-colored rings on the yellow and green boards. If you look at the photo below, you can see they are not even on all sides. A bit frustrating, but even my replacement boards were off-center. Someone on BGG.com realized that even the images in the rules sheet had off-center boards. Guess it's the nature of the beast, huh?

Also, my son and I recently played a dogfight with Series III Wings of War miniatures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
After seeing similar threads for books, and music, I figured why not one for video games?
I wouldn't mind seeing similar 'currently' threads for board games.
Here you are.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
After seeing similar threads for books, and music, I figured why not one for video games?
I wouldn't mind seeing similar 'currently' threads for board games.
Here you are.

I am currently working through Stone Age and Pandemic with my wife and cousins. We also just bought Ticket to Ride, but have not yet played it.

~ET86
I don't own any of those games, but I have played Ticket to Ride.