View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2018, 06:43 AM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Ohio Scapers - People, Events & Stores

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by outforblood View Post
It's been ages! I'm thinking about getting back in the game and was wondering if there are players left in the Dayton, Ohio area? I know back in the day the Scape scene was pretty big around here with all the local tournaments. So would it be worth my time and life savings(can't believe how expensive scape is now!)to start over?
While it is not exactly local, there are tournements up in New Philidelphia aproximately every other month. Around 10 guests typically arrive, and even if you don’t rebuild the entire collection, we’re usually able to give you loaners. We always have a great time!

The next event is in October, so if your willing to make a 3 hour trip up here, we are more than willing to have you.
That's good to know! Thanks.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...