View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2020, 11:06 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: [Pod 1] Atrixus (Ob Nixilis, Demon of Spite) - Editing

Thanks @Scytale

My commends below in blue.

General Checklist:
5. Should the powers affect destructible objects? Should Frailty Aura affect destructible objects? I don't think it does, but it isn't clear and should be spelled out either way.
Good point. I forgot if in FAQ if it says powers that mention figures affect destructible objects or not.

18. Is it clear which powers are mandatory and which are optional? Frailty Aura is as mandatory as other defense-reducing powers. It's not clear if Demon's Vulnerability Spirit is mandatory or not, though the FAQ makes it clear other Spirits are optional, so that would apply here as well. Does anyone mind if I add a "you may" to Demon's Vulnerability Spirit to make it clear?
I do like adding "you may" as otherwise if none of your opponent's have uniques left then you'd have to put on yourself.

21. Does any power's name or wording unintentionally prohibit the power's reusability? Frailty Aura is nicely reusable. Do we need "Demon's" in front of "Vulnerability Spirit?" "Demon's" doesn't seem to add anything, and makes the power name less reusable (and longer).
I'd be OK with removing "Demon's" and also we can add "2" to the end, so "Vulnerability Spirit 2" but maybe not.

Normal Attack Power Checklist:
10. How does it interact with Tough/Iron Resolve/Iron Tough/Warforged Resolve/Aegis of the Crimson Sigil? These powers add additional defense dice. These are added to the total "rolled" before checking for Frailty Aura.
I agree, but I could see it being unclear.

11. How does it interact with Shield(s) of Valor? Shield(s) of Valor does not affect the number of shields rolled, rather each shield counts double. So Frailty Aura would not affect a single rolled shield (which counts as two blocks), but it would reduce two shields (four blocks) to one shield (two blocks).
I am leaning your way, but am not 100% sure I agree with this. Either way may need FAQ for.