View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2020, 11:58 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [Pod 1] Atrixus (Ob Nixilis, Demon of Spite) - Editing

Khorr seemed like the most popular option, though we can discuss it a little more. We should probably finalize that before leaving editing. I’m fine with it but it sounds a little more alien than demon to me. Adding another syllable like Velkhor or Azakhor might push it a little higher for me. Definitely agreed that the Atrixus/Crixus similarity is problematic though.

Now, the checklist. For 5, it feels like Frailty Aura should affect destructible objects thematically. Since we have DOs in the set, we should probably have clarifying text either way so we wouldn’t be saving text by saying no.

18: That’s fine. I based the wording off of Finn and Thorgrim, but I checked Eldgrim and he has a “you may” in his ability so this unit should as well.

21: Similarly, the viking champions all have “Warrior’s” in front of their spirit. Arktos has a Hunter’s Aim Spirit. I don’t think the possessive has to be Demon, but if we’re following from precedent something has to be there.