Thread: Workshop Thread
View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2020, 07:24 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Workshop Thread

@NecroBlade - Thanks for joining in the fun! I like the asymmetrical design (I didn't see one side having an advantage). This looks like a fast hitting and fun map. Amazing that there are only 6 hexes on level two, and the glyph from that height is protected by the tree. Well done. I was initially concerned about the quick attack from range coming out of the start zone into the opponent's start zone. Units with move + range of 12 or greater like the Krav Maga are going to be feared in OM#1 of the first round. But, I guess you would need to be strategic when placing figures. And, I imagine with the terrain requirements for this contest we will see similar predicaments. Have you built this map? I have found it impossible to get the large evergreen tree to sit when it is surrounded by hexes - even water/shadow. Maybe I just have an extra large 4-hex base on the bottom of my tree. There are only two paths on the map that is a single-hex wide ... but, they are very strategic. If Rats or something block the path, figures without range would have to go around outcrops/trees and through water to reach and attack the glyph which is a minimum move of 12. Just tossing a couple of pennies your way.