View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2020, 02:01 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The C3G Book of Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I wouldn't have any problem switching to Super Leap 10 on C3G cards. (Honestly, wouldn't have any problem just dropping C3G support for the Hasbro cards altogether. I don't think The Conflict Begins is quite the accessible entry point that it used to be. That's another conversation, though)

Just wanted to make the point that if we were to switch to Super Leap 10 here, that should be as part of a broader update and not an update just for Hulk.
This was going to be my next task. We actually have about 3 different wordings for Super Leap so there will be edits anyway so adding a number won't be an issue.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.