View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2021, 12:32 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: New Heroscape Terrain "Quick-Sand" - Collaborate rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Other than the "Weird Tiles," I don't really want to create any scenario-driven unique rules for the basic terrain.
Agreed.

Quote:
Personally, I think that "dunes" already exist with just stacking the existing Sand terrain in certain ways (and a "dune-specific" rule feels strange that it wouldn't apply to the other Sand terrain to me).
Sure, but stacked sand has exactly 0 special rules. Also, do grass/rock/sand even had names officially? I think that's just what we've gotten used to calling them, but since they don't have any special rules they're not actually named in the rulebooks.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
(See also: 3D hexes =/= quicksand. Maybe we should change the thread title, @lefton4ya ?)
Seconded for the title change. Adding the [AotV] tag to the title of the thread should help it be more immediately apparent that this thread is now focused on the project.
Yes. @lefton4ya could you update the thread title to [AotP] Terrain Rules Discussion? That way it covers whatever we end up calling the 3D hexes, and we could do 'weird' terrain here, too (unless everyone would rather have a separate thread for that.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13