View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2010, 03:11 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Lex Luthor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Looks pretty cool Griff.

I like the Kryptonite Blast affecting Kryptonians that way.

Kryptonian Armor will help him to toe to toe with Supes for a while anyway while blasting him with the Kryptonite Blast. I'll have to look back now to see how the Green Kryptonite glyph works and how that will work with this Lex against Supes. I guess the only thing about this power is that it essentially gives him an auto-shield much of the time with a defense of 7 vs. non-Kryptonians, almost like a defense of 10. That's kind of in the upper levels so far and pretty close to Superman level compared to others like Iron Man who should have every tech for armor available as Lex. Though, he's not offensively huge, so at least he wouldn't be blowing everyone away while being Super Stout defensively.

As for Treacherous Tactics, you can draft a boat load of Rats, Civies, Moloids etc. and as Aldin said about Madame Hydra, Hulk or any other big hitter would never be able to hurt him. I'm just echoing a response I had to hear about that forced me to limit it to Terrorists and Criminals though it should absolutely never have been that way, as she'd sooner let a kid die next to her than let herself get killed. I'm not sure how this would be different, and he has that huge defense to boot. None of the other heroes were for the "give wounds/kill any adjacent figure instead of taking wounds" deal before, so I don't know if they have changed their mind.
Well you had to deal with that more than anyone, so how do you feel? Do you think we should restrict the killed class to criminal or something like that?