View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2021, 05:53 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Middle of No-Where Customs (3/4/21... GIANT STAG BEETLE!

Yeah I find Otar's toss to be rather uninspired and silly to be honest, very unthematic if you have any understanding of what a while pig or any animal with tusks/horns would do to you while goring. Gore in itself is an attack and Otar deals no damage if it gets the roll... definite theme break for me.

You get gored by a pair of giant tusks and you are just move but still fine. No ability to gain height with it just a rather... useless reposition ability. At least here you can gain height for a good attack or even use this in rare situations to put your own figure out of danger.

Maybe I'll just try for a simple toss/reposition ability that requires a high roll and no damage in the future. Harder to cause problems that way. Also, the figure appears to be more of a medium size (single based) now that it is in hand which should avoid any problems bonding with things like the death chasers that would make it strong.