View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2016, 08:54 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Need a single Drudge and Stinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecbutcher View Post
How did you get you're picture to come up like that japes? I tried photobucket and the link wouldn't work no matter what I tried, must've missed something. Photobucket said all parties had to have photobuck account? Just wondering how everybody else gets there pictures on this site...Facebook is so easy....lol

I'm missing the drudge and stinger as the picture shows, have all my nagrubs, no extras sorry.
I just copy the link listed in the image box and paste it directly.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.