View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2022, 07:28 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Painted Miniature counts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Nice @orgsbane , got you added. It wouldn't be too bad figuring out your previous models. It can't possibly be more than a chore than what I've got myself into. which zombicide models are you working on?
Don't quite have them yet, but the Dead West Zombicide should be arriving in a month or so. It'll be my first Zombicide. My brother recommended Zombicide 1.0 to me ages ago, and I happened to see the Kickstarter while on a Shadows of Brimstone streak, so I caved and went all in. I think it's around 300 minis total, so it's gonna be a huge time commitment, and part of the reason I just bought those speedpaints lol

Quote:
I'm really close to completely finishing all the models I have for zombicide modern 1.0. I never backed those kickstarters so I don't have any of those exclusives but have most of all the other retail stuff. I only have the skinner zombies left from rue morgue and it's complete. Ive been gearing up to use a bunch of the zombicide survivor models as proxies for characters in all out war so I decided to go ahead and get the survivors all painted first. Which gets me to my next thing of adding 12 models from my rue morgue box to my count. I also just primed 87 more models of all the survivors from zombicide modern 2.0. I've also got loads of fantasy zombicide models to paint with more massive darkness. Also a ton of the Sci fi zombicide as well. I decided to sit out on the western one and the marvel ones though. I've got plenty to do. Current total 3010. 878 this year.
To quote Beni, from the Mummy: "Your strength gives me strength"

Quote:
Speaking of leather face and pin head. I have a handful of fun stls for Jason, Freddy, leather face, and a handful others from a creator called colossal miniatures. I'll be printing those too soon enough.
Ooo, any chance I could commision you to print of a few extra? Finding sculpts for Jason, Freddy, and Meyers at a decent price has been murder, and it doesn't seem like the prices will get slashed anytime soon. sorry about the puns I blame Dysole