View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2013, 05:13 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Dracula(Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Here's some rewording for Vamrirism:
Quote:
VAMPIRISM
Dracula's destroys an opponent's figure with his normal attack, remove a wound marker from this card. If the destroyed figure was a Unique Hero, remove up to 3 wound markers and all Order Markers from its card and take control of it. For the remainder of the game, that figure has the species of Undead instead of what is listed on its card. Androids, Undead, or Destructible Objects are not affected by Vampirism.
And not to be too nicky, but healing and coming back to life is going to be pretty darn strong. Thanos' is on a 19 or higher and has to be placed adjacent to a figure you control. Maybe make it he comes back at half life?
That doesn't work for me, cause you still destroy the figure thus Vampirism wouldn't work with Lord of the Dead, which is why I had the receives enough wounds to be destroyed verbiage in there.
That part can be change back, though most of the time he's probably only going to bring them back 1 or 2 life, 'cause it's not easy to just put the right amount on wounds, though it's not a big deal, just thought I mention it.

So here's the wording you want (though a couple of other changes in there)?
Quote:
VAMPIRISM
If an opponent's figure receives enough wounds to be destroyed by Dracula's normal attack, remove a wound marker from this card. If the destroyed figure was a Unique Hero, remove up to 3 wound markers and all Order Markers from its card and take control of it. For the remainder of the game, that figure has the species of Undead instead of what is listed on its card. Androids, Undead, or Destructible Objects are not affected by Vampirism.
Quote:
As to him coming back, that could work, but I'm ok with him being really expensive.
Yeah, that's something that can be changed if needed during playtesting.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps