View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2013, 04:22 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Captain Boomerang (Owen Mercer) - Design Pha

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Love the Snarky personality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
The timing of Speed Burst and Returning Boomerang could be confusing.
The word immediately is in place in Speed Burst but not in Returning Boomerang, so in essence it should work that you can move him and then attack again. But you're absolutely right, it could get confusing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Scapey, would it work thematically for Speed Burst to trigger when he does inflict wounds? That would fix the issue of two powers triggering simultaneously.
When I originally presented the design, this was in place. However, I had discussed this with Tickle at the time and it seemed like allowing him to move when he inflicted wounds would be quite powerful, as the effect would be similar to that of Hasbro's Silver Surfer. He attacks, wounds, then gets out of threat range against some figures.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Or just give him the option of using Speed Burst in place of Returning Boomerang for more tactical options

Quote:
SPEED BURST
After attacking a non-adjacent figure with a his normal attack, if Captain Boomerang did not inflict any wounds, he may immediately move up to 4 spaces instead of using his Returning Boomerang power. Captain Boomerang will not take leaving engagement attacks while moving with Speed Burst.
This is something I would like to avoid. Speed Burst was designed to be able to be used with Returning Boomerang.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!