View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2019, 07:15 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Cleon's Maps: Taking Requests

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Looks good Cleon! I like the layout. Only two minor recommendations would be to move the single hex glaciers down a level if possible so they have a hex they're adjacent to (for stability sake - it's obnoxious when they fall over), then to spread out the jungle pieces that are clumped together so you get just a little more coverage.
Thanks . Yeah, I always found it weird that the 1-hex glaciers tend to slide around. Same with ice to a lesser degree if I remember correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Now taking requests for map ideas to build. If you want to see a certain terrain combination, or style of map, or just a particular thing built into a map, post a comment and I'll try to build it within a few days of the post. Right now I have about 5 maps in the works, but I kind of am at a standstill with each of them so I'd like to tackle other maps while I'm in a creative slump with the others. Let me know if there's something you'd like to see.

(Keep it within the general realm of competitive maps....24-hex SZs, not a million glyphs, not a million sets of terrains)
This might be a bit off from competitive maps, but I'd be curious to see your take on a multiple master set map with 0/1 terrain expansions.
Do you mean doubling up like RotV x2 or SotM x2 or BftU x2?