View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2019, 01:00 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: [Pod 0] UNIT NAME (Glyph of Knowledge) - Pod 0 - Design

One of my biggest pet peeves is I hate the word RANDOM used inappropriately - it is meant for dice roles or shuffle draws NOT when you pick - the correct word to use is ARBITRARY as you could have some reason just not quantifiable but it is not actually random. However every game (including Heroscape) has "randomly choose" when it is should be "arbitrary choose". Anyway, everyone is so used to the wrong usage that people know when you say "pick at random" it means "arbitrarily choose" so that is fine unless you want to satisfy my pet peeve.