View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2010, 10:42 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Official Maps & Scenarios

Quote:
Originally Posted by odbo255 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by odbo255 View Post
Wow! This is an amazing resource!

Very valuable and well done.

It seems like there are a few pages that could be removed to lower the filiesize even more. Pages 1, 34, 35, 64, 80, 100.

Now that I look these over, they may have been kept to keep the battlefield key present...
  • I wanted to keep the Map legends but I could remove (pages 1, 64, 100). I think I did not keep them all (RttFF, tundra, FotA) but those rulebooks had pages with mostly rule descriptions and a little legend as a small part of the page. Maybe one idea is just to add a combined terrain legend (somewhere on this site - can't find now) first and remove these pages.
  • I requested someone to break out VW and Jungle into separate pages as there are 2-3 pages as one PDF page so I cannot remove unneeded pages from rulebook without also removing part of map/scenario build (34,35)
  • Page 80 has all the maps together plus scenario rules so is needed - This file is not just MAP builds but also official SCENARIO rules and setup.
P.S. Fixed readded last page from SOTM rulebook. Alright, going to sleep now.
I think pages 34 & 35 are duplicates of what is on pages 36-39. Page 80 is the battlefield key for BftU, scenario rules start on 81.

Course I could be misreading the entire thing, have my page numbers off or whatever so take it with two large grains of salt.

I plan on printing this out and keeping it with "my kit."

+1 rep
Yeah, earlier when I did some changes I accidentally deleted a page so the numbering was off so page 80 goes with the other map legends that I could remove if I ever find an ultimate map legend to put as page 1.

As far as the lava maps, I did not pay attention enough to realize the scenarios on Hasbro's site was the same as the rulebook, so I will delete the rulebook one sometime today.

And thanks for the thanks, although I just combined what everyone else did so props to the rules and playtest teams.