View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2014, 01:33 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Want mine? We don't like it very much.
Keeping it honest. Thanks, q.

I'll admit that I'm not a raving fan, either. I enjoy it, but it fits into the category of games that I play because I'm traveling and can't play a "real" game.

That said, it's an inexpensive game and we really have enjoyed it (you know, when Heroscape and Dead of Winter and Ascension weren't available ). I'm glad we own it, but I think I had too high of expectations going into it.*

It is, though, our most enjoyed on-the-road game and there-isn't-much-space game.

I recommend it--and have taught it to many people who immediately say, "I have to buy this"--I just want to set reasonable expectations.

--

I'm hoping the Batman skin will make it a bit more engaging for my sons and I. I plan to pick it up.

Last edited by 1Mmirg; November 5th, 2014 at 01:36 PM. Reason: I think expectations are huge in gaming--too high of expectations can ruin almost any game for you (at least initially).