View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2014, 01:06 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1 View Post
Is Love Letter actually good? All I've heard about it is how AEG is milking it for all the money they can, a.k.a. Batman edition.
Love Letter is a brilliant game. Brilliant. You can teach it to total strangers, non-gaming strangers, in 5 minutes. It rewards skill but has enough card-draw luck to keep everyone involved. The art is perfect.

I have no interest in the variations I demo'ed at GenCon (The Garden? The Spaceship?), or any other, but Love Letter itself is just a perfect little game, IMHO.
Possibly the best filler of all time. You can carry it in your pocket, set up in under a minute and be done in a few minutes to 15 minutes depending on how the cards come out. Great for when you are waiting for people to show for your group games.
Yep, great game for sure. I've played it almost 30 times and with a lot of different people and we all have liked it.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon