View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2017, 01:29 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Utah monthly

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmgenius View Post
I'd like to come, but I wanted to clarify a few things first. Last year at the beginning of the game, person who rolled higher chose between the opponents two armies to face. The wording on the post this year makes it sound like the highest roller chooses between the 4 armies that they would like to play as; is that accurate? I hope that's not the case. Also, marvel are allowed this year right? Cause last year I had to make some crappy last minute substitutes which everybody chose to face, needless to say it didn't turn out great.
I was leery when @Scaperedude chose this format for the Bash as well, but the more I thought about it, the more I grew to like it (and at this point I’m really excited about it). I hope you’ll give it a chance; it’s gonna be a good time!

And yep, bring all the official Marvel you want! I’m currently toying with the idea of an army I call “poof!” - Venom, Spider-Man, Isamu