View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2016, 02:11 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Jingle Bell Bash (Utah)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmgenius View Post
I've never been to any kind of tournament, but I'd like to come to this and I could maybe even bring a couple friends. Just a few questions, are custom figures allowed (probably not), and about how much would the entrance fee be?
I think @Scaperedude said no custom figures and a $5 entrance fee.

Also, you're from Vernal? That's where my buddy True and I are from! I'll be heading there this weekend for Thanksgiving! That's really cool to know there will be other Vernalites coming out. My first tournament ever I came to Salt Lake from Vernal for the day and it was a blast, so I really hope you and your friends can make it!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; November 22nd, 2016 at 02:12 AM. Reason: I was going to say let's carpool but then I remembered that, oh yeah, I live in Salt Lake now...