View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2019, 10:00 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Wanna tell us the weird idea?
Basically game casting. I've had the idea for a while since I've become a huge fan of watching strategy games on YouTube (like StarCraft, AoE II, and Sir H's channel), and was thinking how it would be cool to have something like that for Heroscape. Kind of like what Sir H does, but with more of a gameplay commentary perspective. I was talking to True about it at our last Utah gathering and we decided why not pull a Thanos and do it ourselves. Best case scenario it works out and we have something to contribute to the community, worst case we get an excuse to hang out for a bit and watch a fun game.

So really what we're looking for is a couple people to just play a game while we watch and talk about it as a kind of trial run to see if it's feasible to do.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19