Thread: Viper Strategy
View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2009, 01:26 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Viper Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubafication View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Cheeseclan=Ldr=09 View Post
You need the any number of armoc, venocs, and warlords. You also need some good cannon fodder. My standard army for this strat is Taelord, MDG, Roman Archers x1, Roman Swordsmen x1, Armocs x1, Venocs x1, Venoc Warlord

The Vipers start a little to the left or right with everyone else in a big mass in the center. enemy will want to get rid of the main threat, Marcus and TAelord. Meanwhile, with the warlord's move bonus, your vipers sneak behind enemy lines and wreak havoc on the weaker (and usually squad) units that haven't been sent to destroy marcus and such. Then when the vipers have killed most of the weaker enemies, grab your remaining romans and taelord and pull them towards where the vipers are, keeping them close together. Once the Vipers and Strong Guys are together make a attack on whatever is left of the stronger units. Once their dead, wipe out the remaining enemies. The amazing part of this strategy is how quickly the vipers wipe out the weaker soldiers. I have finished a game in ten minutes with this strategy. IT was amazing! Feedback will be help full so i can revise my strat. and make it even better. TY!
Just one question: have you ever played Heroscape?!? If you have, then you should know that "sneaking around the enemy lines" doesn't work whatsoever.

You would know

Anyway, it's a good idea, I do think it needs a little revision. Plus, Taelord is not the unit to use, he's basically benefiting no one, and he's overpriced. Maybe a figure that can hold it's own ground such as Brunak would benefit this more. Q9 would also be a great figure. Plus, I would substitute your armocs for some more venocs. If you can.
Fixed. And remember who got you into Heroscape.
If I remember correctly, you had never heard about the game until I let you win that first game we played.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work