View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2008, 09:24 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: sportcult's custom units

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportcult View Post
I'm not sure what you mean by 20 attack dice, he rolls 4 for the tusk attack and defenders get to roll defense. I think that "the right circumstances" that you mention may be less common since he's a 4 space figure. Terrain will greatly reduce his ability to use trample. But yeah, if you've got an army of peons standing in front of a charging giant mammoth in a wide open field then, well...
Yeah, I was envisioning a two-space figure trampling someone, then figuring what would be the maximum number of adjacent figures x4 dice per attack. Of course, it's highly improbably that so many opponents would be clustered together in such a formation that he could take on that many at one time.