View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2007, 01:06 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Compatible? Yes in that they use the same system. But the designers were quite clear when they recommended that they not be mixed.

That said, I am sure we all will be playing mixed genres from time to time after the Marvel release.
Wasn't Craig the only one that said that, way back at Gencon? And am I mistaken in thinking he hasn't addressed it since?

The official press releases and comments made since then seem to encourage adding them into your collection and mixing them in play.
Show me where it says they encourage "mixing" the two. I mean we all have heard or read how Craig has mentioned that they do not recommend the "mixing" of the two game systems, but nowhere have I seen the "mixing" openly encouraged as you suggest.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell