View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2021, 08:20 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HoME General Discussion Thread

I agree with the proposal of shifting "rough drafts" and brainstorming to be owned by a single person that is responsible for it. Then coming to committee when we are ready to do tests and edits and progression (this is what I got from the discussion so far).

This would definitely rekindle interest. I have a lot of time to dedicate to customs and I go quite far to get my own customs in a good space before I move to individual testing. This might get us back on track, would require just reformatting the process for clarity and engagement. MS1 is the hurdle, once we get there then we have the ability to make a lot of things happen with some sense of a grounded direction and accomplishment in the project.