View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2018, 04:44 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Karai - Breathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I don't buy that Leo's only 170 combat wise - he's better than his brothers Mikey and Raph in combat, and they're 170. His stats are pretty bloody meaty, particularly when you factor in Double Attack - I'd reckon he's more like 180 without his synergy powers.
First of all, I stand at 170, if not slightly less. Giant Slayer's point value guide, which isn't always full proof of course, has the stats coming out to be worth 130 points. I don't think Double Attack and Stealth Leap are worth more than 30-40 points. There's absolutely no way Turtle Power and Ninja Focus are worth less than 40 points. Turtle Power is a crazy good power considering how good the Turtles can be when they all take a turn up front, with multi-attacks and multi-turns in addition to all of their turns.

Secondly, all of this over a 10 point difference from what I projected. Yeesh. Why do you feel the need to have the characters you design be so specific. You make things as frustrating as they get for yourself and others by doing so.

Last edited by Arkham; May 3rd, 2018 at 05:00 PM.