Thread: We lost the Rev
View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2020, 10:43 AM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!
Re: We lost the Rev

I just posted this at the thread in News: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=57875

I am so saddened by this. I never met him, but found him inspiring. In 2009, Taeblewalker organized a competition to create a GenCon-type exclusive. Following the tradition of creating exclusives based on prominent Heroscapers, I asked for and received permission to create one based on Rev.

2 quick notes:
1. I am not quite sure why he wears red when the rest of the MacDirks wear green. It was his suggestion, so who am I to argue with it?
2. In terms of gameplay, it was asked whether a player could reveal the same order marker twice in response to Keen Insight. Yes, you can! I couldn't think of a better way to concisely word it at the time, and I don't think I have the original file anymore so can't easily edit it now anyway (otherwise I would probably add Valkrill now).

If you like or dislike this figure, you can send me a PM. I don't want to derail this celebration of Revdyer, but this was the best tribute I thought I could post.

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!