View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2013, 11:10 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: UHS Brainstorming Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hive Lord 1233 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hive Lord 1233 View Post
I was thinking, maybe Infection could affect adjacent opponent's units destroyed instead of opponent's units destroyed BY the Infection Forms.
I don't think that work thematically, and that could be really good.
Me reasoning was that Infection Forms aren't really the primary fighting force and that they're always infecting dead bodies.

Also, are the going to have to self-destruct to make a Combat Form, or play like Zombies?
We could give them something like Deathwalker 7000's Self Destruct, but with them rolling for how many infection forms are produced. The infection forms can then have a power that allows them to roll for what the destroyed figure turns into, combat or carrier form.