View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2008, 01:58 AM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: My Custom Marvelscape Map---Updated

In the second battle, I pitted the Avengers (Warbird, Vision, Cap, Wonderman, Panther, and Witch) against the Masters of Evil (Ultron, Klaw, Zemo, Absorbing Man, Executioner, and Whirlwind) and what a bloodbath.

Each side started on opposite ends of the street. The villains pressed the attack and met right by the mailbox. Absorbing Man took a swing at Cap, Wondy, and Vision with the clock, nearly killing Cap and doing some damage to the Vision as well. Wondy had picked up a soda machine and blocked everything.

Meanwhile, Whirlwind overcommitted and was smoked by what was left of the soda machine.

Executioner picked up the phone booth and threw it at Warbird, but missed before she took him out with two massive blows.

Ultron was the ace in the hole for the villains, but got caught between Warbird and Wonderman in the ruined warehouse. Wonderman had picked up the ambulance and bashed him to death while Warbird took a couple of shots as well. Ultron had no chance.

AFter that, Klaw and Zemo lasted about one turn each (as both are wimpy).

The action on the map was tremendous...another classic Marvel fight.

However, Wonderman and Warbird managed to take out the entire group, indicating that both are probably too strong and/or the villains were too weak, so it is back to the drawing board trying to find an even battle.

With the object rules and this board, grabbing an object to carry early in the game is vitally important. Unlike my first game which was range based, this one was almost all melee by superstrength figures and it worked well.