View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2019, 01:36 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Chicagoland Scapers Index

I probably haven't played in over a year and a half, and before that it was a year or so.

My nephew was my main Scape opponent for awhile, but he got too busy from junior year of high school on to play, and he just graduated from Purdue last month after having to stay an extra 6 months because of his 2nd major. Interestingly enough, he and a buddy of his from Belgium designed a game and had a kickstarter for it last spring and hopefully it will be delivered soon, as I know they ran into some delays. The game is Cube Hog.

Other than him, my twin daughters used to play when they were in grade school, but now sophomores in high school, they haven't been into much gaming for a while.

My brother in-law played a bit more back in the day, but hasn't for a while.

Used to go to Gary's place on occasion and played with Legoboy once with Captain Canuck and was at a tournament he ran years ago.

But honestly, I've kind of moved on to board gaming, and over the past few years, have been heavy into tabletop miniatures games that require assembly, paint and various terrain components.

I've gotten into :

Halo Ground Command
T he Walking Dead All Out War
Frostgrave
Guild Ball
Rumbleslam
Infinity
Star Wars Legion
The Drowned Earth
Fallout Wasteland Warfare (haven't painted or played yet)
Gaslands (started painting but haven't played yet)

I also got into a D&D group last spring, as this is the first time playing it (better late at 51, than never), and I love it.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon