View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2016, 02:34 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Cheshire - Breathing Period

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post

Not a huge fan of Combat Agility personally, since it really just makes her a four power card with two powers combined into one (which is something we've certainly done in the past but I prefer we avoid when we can). And with only 4 life and no disengage or range, I just don't see her getting much use out of the "attack while moving" bit. I think you could cut it back down to basic old Stealth Dodge and have a very nice design.

My .
Good point. When I saw the power I immediately started thinking about a ranged attack figure that it could work for. It can also work for a melee figure but without disengage you are hoping for a kill shot if you want to continue moving.