View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2016, 05:21 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Sunfire - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Honorable Protector seems an appropriate name.
Agreed.

The "after an opponent takes a turn" mechanic is asking for misinterpretation, I fear, due to a player's entire turn and a "turn" that player takes with a figure being separate thing. I know the former is being referenced here, but I'm also confident some folks will read it as the latter, which leads to all sorts of messy turn interruption.

Seems like instead we could do it as a once per round after you take a turn, if figures within however many spaces received wounds this round type of thing. Or we could make it automatically after the figure's turn and make it a static movement with an auto wound or unblockable die, more like Bizarro or something like that.

Or we could just boost his attack dice for the rest of the round after a friendly figure is wounded, like a riff on Wonder Girl. I think I might like that approach best.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.