View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2015, 06:21 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Superman (Kal-L) (Breathing Period)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Cool. I like the old-school powers.

I agree with Viegon in that it would seem more like a Superman leap if he kind of moved first. He'd still get to move 4 spaces after the leap if he attacks, so he'd still get some distance covered.

Otherwise, he'd be able to leap 4 spaces over onto a road or castle walk, move 7 spaces (reduced move of 4+3 for road), attack someone, and then move 4 more spaces.

Plus, the timing can be confusing where someone might wonder if after choosing to reduce move to 4, do you move at that point and then leap? Or leap and then move with your reduced rate?

I like that it's not "instead of moving normally", so he can be moved by other figures like MM and still Leap. I think the way Viegon wrote it, it would be clearer that he can move and then Leap as part of normal movement and get to do it via MM.

Nice job Karat
I can't take all the credit. Bats came up with the initial design. We just tweaked it and I'm running it.