View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2014, 03:49 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Jackal(Design Phase)

I really like the direction with this design; the Cloning mechanic is a lot of fun, and I love how Jackal works with it. I worry that his Cloning power could turn out be a little too strong, but if that's the case, we could easily either tweak the roll or switch Cellular Degeneration to an automatic wound instead of the unblockable attack die.

The only issue I see right now is the wording for his claw power. Right now, if Jackal attacks a Counter Strike unit and takes wounds himself, he'd still get to roll for it because of the too open wording of "if a figure received one or more wounds". I suggest:

DRUG TIPPED CLAWS
After attacking an adjacent figure with Jackal's normal attack, if the defending figure received one or more wounds but was not destroyed, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 14 or higher, remove one Order Marker at random from the defending figure's card. Androids, Constructs, and Destructible Objects are not affected by Drug Tipped Claws.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!