View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2014, 05:01 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: CrzyRaccoon's Customs

Returning Vagaric's special attack back to 2 will go a long way in making him more threatening, but even 5 attacks of 2 is a lot to pay 250 for when you can get Major Q9 giving you 4 2's and a 1 (among other more powerful things) for significantly cheaper. I suspect the nature of his 2nd power will make Vagaric a little difficult to set a point value for. In some matches, Vagaric will be unstoppable, recouping wounds faster than the opponent can place them on him. In others, he'll probably get swept away before he can muster anything. Partly it is the nature of the game to have moments like this, but the potential to gain so much life off of Feed off the Dead exacerbates things. It's fine to have swingy units, by the way. The game has plenty of them already. I am just providing my assessment to you to try and help out and let you do with as you will.

160 sounds like a reasonable stab for the tanuki. Stealth Dodge is a power that certainly helps him a lot. In general, "theoryscaping" only gets you so far when setting the point value for units. You eventually need to playtest them and see how they do.