View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2021, 11:16 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Colossus (AoA) (Vote for On Deck)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Just so you know though, the first line in Protective Fury (Unique Mutant or Rebel Hero) means that it will trigger on Unique Mutant Squads and Common Rebel Heroes as well. For consistency we usually do "Unique Hero that is a Mutant or Rebel" nowadays for extra clarity.

Not something that's going to be super relevant but it's not all that intuitive on the off chance we do a squad of mutants at some point. Otherwise, wording looks good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Squads and Commons always have 1 life, so they'll never be a viable trigger. But I can add it yeah.
Looks like this got missed. It's not just common's though, If there is ever an Event Rebel it would trigger here. If that's not a concern we can ignore it but the wording has becoming our standard.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.