View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2010, 12:28 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Kurrok the Elementalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Just to clarify:

Q. Kurrock the Lycanthrope:
If I draft Small/Medium Elementals along with a Werewolf Lord, and turn an opponent's Kurrok with LYCANTHROPY, may I use my turn with my opponent's Kurrok to SUMMON my own elementals?
A. (Hold on, just give me a second to reread that question) . . . YES, yes you may.

This is true so long as you do not also have a Kurrok in your army, right?
This is a very good question.

First: Is a hybrid hero still considered the same as its non-hybrid counterpart?

Second: You can't Mindshackle a figure that is already part of your army. Can you take temporary control of one?

If one of the playtesters happens by, I'd love to know the answers to these questions. Thanks.

~Spite