View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2010, 07:03 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Why do you not like (Or like) the D&D units?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Soooo I take it you don't actually have any idea how huge and varied the DnD multiverse is, otherwise you wouldn't be worried about any type of figure stagnation (unless your only concern is that now all the new figs might only come from Toril, which is just about the weakest complaint I've ever heard).

I love the new units because they are exactly the same awesome stuff we've gotten for the last 10 waves, just with three extra letters on the front of the packaging.
I did some research and I'm not going to lie here: You are exactly right. Prior to starting this thread, I didn't know much about modern D&D and only had a VERY old monster manual, which was 100% "Fantasy" style creatures.

I was never able to find anyone explaining WHY they did not like D&D scape, which was why I started this thread. Obviously, you had better luck in that area.

If a moderator wants to lock this thread, go ahead.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...