View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2018, 02:26 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: NHSD Tournament! Hagerstown, Maryland ~11/03/18

I just noticed none of the monks from C3V Wave 21 were added to the power list. Bummer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Yeah, it's just the last wave. First cut:

Locksley - His first two powers are useless a lot of the time, but he still packs Major-league range and attacking power and helps a Brigand build establish board control. B+

Master Lao Xin - The Shaolin Street Sweeper (Master Woo + Master Lao Xin + Monks x3) is on par with the old Steamroller. The limited range on Woo's influence is a big issue, but whirlwind assault and stealth leap can do some work. B

Yi Feng - The least useful offensively of the Monks, but cheap and easy to throw into the fray. B-

Zhen Yuan - Not much more than a heroic version of the Monks but useful for taking pressure off the squad figures and masters. B-

Chen Tang - Quivering Palm is very cool but outside of a handful of matchups it's tough to justify taking him over another squad of monks. B-

Shaolin Monks -> B
Master Woo -> B
I am leaning towards letting them in at these ratings.