View Single Post
Old February 29th, 2016, 08:16 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Cheetah (Priscilla Rich) - Breathing Period

Her value will really depend on the match-up. Against armies with lots of Range or SAs, she'll be wiped out quickly, but she'll be solid against mostly-melee armies. Should keep her cost low though to make her decent filler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Maybe it should be "to move into engagement" instead of "to engage"? I think that might be where the wording seems off..
It's still not clear whether the power triggers if she starts her turn engaged to the figure she attacks. If she Leaps one space over but still adjacent, does she get the boost?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
How does this sound for Cheetah Pounce, though maybe just go with Pounce:
Quote:
CHEETAH POUNCE 1
If Cheetah used her Stealth Leap special power this turn and attacks a figure she was not engaged with at the start of the turn, you may add 1 die to her normal attack against that figure this turn.
I think this works nicely though. Unless the intention was that she could start adjacent and still get the boost. If that's the case, it doesn't need any engagement wording at all.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"