Thread: Revised
View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2020, 12:34 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Digital Kitbashing 3d Printing with Original HS figure s

I just finished up my first kit bashed squad. They are a group of Post apocalypse Quasatch Marauders of the wasteland. I finished putting their card together and slicing their printing build plates. I plan on getting them printed up tomorrow. If all goes well testing their prints, I'll share them up here along with a card I made. I've got their paint scheme all planned out as well. Their name will be the Fire hawk Marauders. Points go to Mad Max, Fallout, Borderlands, and Rage Video games for the ideas behind their design. Its a Unique squad of 4 figures. They will have to fight for Utgar I think. Can't wait to get them printed, and shown to you guys along with sharing my work.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo