View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2020, 06:22 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: OHS 36 - Heat & Insanity - Round 2 until 5/30

Quote:
Round 2 is Insanity of Battle on Arctic Divide. Normal Snow, Normal Ice.

The knight of scape (1-0) v. mtl1998(1-0) pool of armies is:
* Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Sentinels of Grax, Phantom Knightsx2, Shieldsmiths of Granite Keepx3
* The Varja, Warden 816, Honor Guard of the Blasted Landsx5
* Arkmer, Elaria the Pale, Nilfheim, Buccaneers of Tortugax4
* B-11 Resistance Corps, Pel the Hill Giant, Valguard, Dreadgul Raidersx4
mtl1998 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, knight of scape chooses who places first.
Happening tomorrow night at 9 pm eastern time.

Pretty fun game, I thought. Knight of Scape did well with the insanity placement, putting 3 dreadguls in a bad position to get their OMs stolen Round 1 (I was forced to place first, giving the Varja first turn of the game). Thankfully, the Varja only tried to steal OMs from one dreadgul and one B-11. It had the opportunity of going for three separate dreadguls, but had to give up height if it chose to do that. Instead, the two attempts at the dreadgul and B-11 failed.

Nothing fancy happened in round 1. Some B-11 died, a couple of dreadguls, and a couple of honor guard. Round 2, I won a huge initiative and Valguard charged to the low ground to deal the final 3 wounds on the Varja, stranding its single order marker. That allowed me to get Pel into a very important level 4 spot, having height against the incoming HGs all game.

Honor guard and dreadguls backed by lazy Pel traded pretty evenly, giving me an advantage going into the end game with my two heroes (a half life Pel and a full life Valguard on the other side of the map.) and the last B-11. Warden 816 earned some respect, killing 2 or 3 dreadguls, blocking several attacks, and putting Pel to 1 life, but in the end he fell like all high defense, low life heroes do.

GG, Knight of Scape! Good luck in your future games.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.

Last edited by mtl1998; May 25th, 2020 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Game Over