Thread: Florida Scapers
View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2017, 06:12 PM

LeiaBlaze Woo who?
Smile Re: Florida Scapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnyFlame View Post
Hi LeiaBlaze -- glad you stopped by our Orlando tournament and even more glad it inspired you to get back into the game we all love. We try to meet up in central Florida at least once a year, and I'll add you to the PM list if you don't mind. Hope you can join us next time, or start your own competition in South Florida! I would recommend starting at Cool Stuff Games and reserving a table to get exposure to try to get more people aware of/interested in the fun and excitement of HeroScape. Good luck!
Thanks, Burny! I saw a few people in the South Florida Area, mostly in Ft. Lauderdale (which is good, I plan on moving there when I get the cash). I brought my old stuff out of storage, and am amazed at how nice and durable these things were. Haven't been touched by human hands in over half a decade and still looking great!

What are your rec's for helping start something up further south? I know of a comic store that can host right off 441 in Coral Springs; they don't sell Scape or even Clix but I think we can get the scene big here and inspire others.