View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2015, 03:35 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Beta Ray Bill (Final Editing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
For the record...Until it's officially approved and the SP is updated, no one is waiting on me.

That's why I was asking, it's gotten confusing through all the wording discussion, exactly what the next step is. I was just making sure whatever step it is, was clear.
Indeed. I'm not sure when to update the SP because the discussion keeps going.
Right. I feel that is part of why things get delayed/dragged out, because it can get a little confusing on who needs to do what in order to move on to the next step. More so in these public designs due to lack of experience on our side of things, we aren't always sure how to advance things. Sometimes instead of saying what we're waiting on, people just let it sit for days/weeks assuming the person knows. For example, some of us(including Yoda), weren't sure we were waiting on new mini pics, so it sat for a few weeks. Theres been some times where Marrowick needed to update the SP, but I'm sure it's not always clear when discussions are done and an agreement is reached etc. That's why I've been asking each time talking dies down, just to make sure whoever is needed is at least aware they are needed. But it looks like we are on track now.

If I understand correctly:

1. Update the SP with the wording last agreed upon(I posted it just above).
2. Vote for approval.
3. Update card.

(Not sure if 1 or 2 comes first)

Marrowick, I'd suggest updating the SP with that wording. Call a vote for approval on it, and the card overall.