View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2012, 09:37 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Mister Terrific - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I think the Golden Age version of the character might be a better fit for the "Fair Play" title ... and using it here wouldn't make it clear what was going on, IMO.

After thinking a bit more, I'm slightly disappointed this guy doesn't have any sort of support/leadership power to show how well he works on teams. But I'm not sure where it would go.
The only thing that could really go is Natural Aptitude. The other two powers are pretty central to his character.

One possibility is a power called WHITE KING, where he could have a leadership ability with figures of Checkmate, but I haven't come up with a good way to word that at all. And with not wanting to do "team cards" (which I am fine with not doing), I'm not sure that it's even viable mechanically.
Well, I really identify him with the JSA and even the JLA more than Checkmate. I'd rather have a universal synergy power though, than a faction specific one. He's a helpful genius no matter where he's at.

Maybe we should explore this T-Sphere glyph idea of Griffin's and give him just one T-Sphere power on his card, freeing up room for a small support power to go with the T-Sphere power and Natural Aptitude?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.